blogbackup

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 months in...

It's three months since I started this blog. I used to call it 'this blogger's cook book', but it has grown to be so much more (at least to me), so I've changed my header. Don't worry, the address is unchanged. And you'll still get a new recipe every day, and - for the moment at least - I will still post the link to the .pdf menu, shopping list and recipes every Thursday. Anyone using that link and printing out my recipes?

I see new readers arriving from all over the world, and I see people returning again and again. I hope some of you are trying out the recipes and taking on board some of my tips on improving your eating habits and lifestyle. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to come back. If you don't like today's recipe, there will be a new one tomorrow.

You are welcome to ask questions or air your thoughts in a comment, and, provided the questions are relevant to the topics I usually talk about, I will answer you as promptly as I can.

Let's start some conversations.

No comments: